Pages

August 15, 2011

.raggedy raggedy.

 

This summer I tried something new – rag quilts!

I really like how this one turned out…tightly ragged and all boy. It’s pretty snuggly too!

 IMG_0478

I washed it today and when I got it out of the dryer, I started to trim off some of the long strings…and then I saw it…I missed a whole row of ragging the edges. Seriously?!

Can you see the uncut row?

 IMG_0479

Fabric: All Star 2 by Riley Blake (flannel)
Kit from Craft Warehouse

I saw this quilt pattern on…PINTEREST!!

I happened to have a Sherbet Pips layer cake and I knew I didn’t want to cut up those cute prints too much, so this would be perfect!

 IMG_0480 

IMG_0482

It’s also super snuggly even though it’s just cotton. It’s a great summer quilt…believe me, I’d know. I’ve already taken a few naps under it!

Fabric: Sherbet Pips
Pattern: Raw Edge Layer Cake Quilt Tutorial
Quilted by: Marcie

No comments: