Pages

December 7, 2010

{ Beta Christmas Party }

Tonight was our annual Beta Christmas party! It’s always a lot of fun – full of traditions that get passed along each year.

The highlight of the night is the exchange game. I brought this quilt this year:

December 10 (5)

This is one that I made at Priest Lake this summer and had it quilted in Spokane. I like the braided look and love the fabric (Fruitcake by Basic Grey)!

photo 1

The quilter did a fabulous job – there are different styles of snowflakes all over it with swirls.

photo 2

We also revealed our Secret Sisters tonight. We have Secret Sisters from January 1-December 31. I had Kara Mauseth as my Secret Sister this last year. I gave her this table runner as part of her revealing present.

photo 5

I love this table runner! It’s with Camille & Bonnie’s Cotton Blossoms fabric line. I actually sorta cheated…I bought this table runner top already completed from the fabric store in Chelan last year. I couldn’t leave it behind – it was so cute! I blanket stitched around each petal and quilted straight lines around the outside. I love it!

December 10 (2)

Melissa ended up with my quilt! Lucky duck!

DSCN0534

Special Beta Friends:

Amy, Melissa, Marcie, Kate
Jessica, Martha, & Candace

DSCN0538

The Koch Gals…

DSCN0541

Plus one…love ya Maren! Smile

DSCN0542

It was a fun evening – lots of games, good food, and great laughs. Fun way to kick off the holiday season!

No comments: