Pages

December 15, 2010

{ baby Louise }

My cousin Lisa sent more pictures of her sweet new baby girl & the adorable big sister today!

I had to share! Louise will be 1 week old tomorrow!

DSCN2163

DSCN2176

DSCN2181

IMG_0376

IMG_0377

IMG_0389

Check Frances out! She was dressed up for a special occasion – I’ll let Lisa explain:

IMG_0385

The picture of Frances in the dress is from Sunday.  She and Jon were able to attend a Christmas party at the White House.  They got their picture taken with the Obamas, so we'll try and send that out, if possible, when we get it.  Apparently, she was the life of the party.  No other 'kids' were there (Jon said the next oldest was probably 7-ish), so that made her stand out from the get go.  Jon said she was a total goofball and everyone loved her.  Wish I could've been there to see her, but glad she'll have this experience to share when she's older...even if she won’t remember.

I’m no Obama fan, but that’s pretty cool! Smile

No comments: