Pages

November 7, 2010

…finally!…

Finally! Some finished projects coming out of the craft room!

If you only knew how many works in progress are around the craft room and how many ideas are floating around my head. It’s scary.

I finished these two table runners – FINALLY!
One will stay at the Koch’s and one will go to our church’s silent auction in a few weeks.

PB070164

I finished the binding on this baby quilt – FINALLY!
It’s been sitting waiting for someone to love on it for a few months.

PB070167

It looks kinda wonky, but it’s not intentionally that way!

I made this while at Priest Lake this summer.

PB070168

I used  a sheet for the backing – I really love how it dried – a perfect crinkly quilt!

PB070169

This quilt was made with Kersten’s tutorial on Cluck Cluck Sew:

Guest Tutorial- Bullseye blocks by Kersten

1 comment:

The Wieselers said...

Love then marcie- especially the baby quilt- very cute! I was just thinking that I better take some pictures and do a quilting post soon- you inspired me! ;)