Pages

November 28, 2010

…done!…

After a few months of not much coming out of the craft room – I am happy to share two completed quilts with you!

This one was pieced at Priest Lake this summer. I took it to the quilter in Spokane on the way home and picked it up in October when we were there. It’s pretty big and I fell in love with the quilt and the pattern! I made this knowing that I was going to give it away, but I fell in love with it – so I bought fabric to make myself one too!!

DSCN0513

DSCN0514

Fabric: Verna by Kate Spain
Pattern: Mary’s Quilt by Allison @ Cluck Cluck Sew (click to view tutorial)
Quilted by: Quilter’s Corner in Spokane

This quilt I was pretty excited about making. I love love love this fabric! Originally it was scrapbook paper and I made some scrapbook pages with it – and when I saw it was now fabric, I was excited to create something with it!
Then – one of my favorite bloggers started writing patterns. I was really attracted to this pattern before I even noticed that it was using the same fabric that I loved!

Here’s the completed quilt:

DSCN0517

DSCN0518

It’s the one I’ve been snuggling under during the last week when it’s been so cold outside!!

Fabric: Early Bird by Cosmo Cricket
Pattern: Skipping Squares by Allison @ Cluck Cluck Sew (click to view tutorial)
Quilted by: Marcie

I have a few more in the works that I’ll have to share after Christmas!

4 comments:

The Wieselers said...

love them!!

Countrylivn' said...

They are all beautiful! YOu are so talented!

Allison said...

oh my gosh lets trade! I love your skipping squares quilt way better than mine! the back is so cute....I totally went cheap/lame for my back. I love it...I'm glad it turned out and thank you for showing me those beautiful quilts! Happy sewing! -Al

Hannah said...

Love it!