Pages

November 26, 2010

…black friday 2010…

This morning, my Mom & I ventured out in the 20 degree weather to join millions of Americans in the annual tradition of Black Friday shopping. We do it Heider/Koch style – none of this waiting in lines for 4 hours and going to Target at midnight stuff. Smile 
We left Connell around 7:30am. Here’s the rundown of where we went:
  • Craft Warehouse
  • Starbucks – met up with Melissa, Karlye, & Amber
  • Target
  • Heritage Home Accents & Gifts
  • Columbia Center Mall (Victoria’s Secret, Bath & Body Works, Macy’s, Lane Bryant)
  • Lunch at Azteca
  • JoAnn’s
  • The Liquor Store
  • Starbucks
We got home around 4pm. We didn’t find great deals (well, Amber did!), but I think we all got things checked off our list! It was fun to spend the day with the girls!

Just a note to anyone around and about in the Tri-Cities...Clearwater is a mess. It was awful - ice thawed and refrozen, bumpy, and full of ice ruts. YUCK.

This evening, I’ve been shopping online:
  • Amazon.com
  • Kiyonna.com (holiday clothes for me!)
  • ordering pictures from Shutterfly
  • some specialty shops – love suggestions from Real Simple!
I think I’ve contributed plenty to Black Friday. Holding out to see what great deals are on for Cyber Monday!!

No comments: