Pages

December 16, 2012

.winterfest!.

This past week was Winterfest at CHS. It has been a few years since we had a Winterfest week, so it was fun to have a little distraction to get us through the last few miserable days before Christmas break. The ASB planned dress up days and an assembly on Friday. Everyone had a great time getting into the dress up days and spreading a little holiday cheer!

Monday was Cozy Day = the teacher’s favorite day! An excuse to wear pajamas/comfortable clothes to school!

Tuesday was Candy Cane Day, otherwise known as wear red and white to school

photo 1

These two crazies come in my office a few times a day and have started to spend STAT in there. They love taking pictures of themselves on my iPad, so I finally caught a picture of them taking a picture of themselves. Seriously crazy girls!

 photo 2

 photo 3

Wednesday was Ugly Christmas Sweater Day! Grayson went all out – the Christmas tree even lit up! The lady that monitors the lunch accounts had this as her status on Facebook the next day: “Yesterday as the girls were coming through the lunch line I was telling them how much I liked their Christmas sweaters. In my opinion they were pretty. Just think how I felt when I found our it was ugly sweater day.” Hilarious!

 photo 4

 photo 5

Thursday was Dress Like a Teacher/Dress Like a Student Day. Another excuse to wear comfy clothes! The girls wear this outfit a few times a week – although it was easy to get ready in the morning, I do not know how they make it look cute! I felt like a hot mess all day!

 photo 1

A few girls asked, “who are you supposed to be?” and I’d look them up and down (because they were wearing the exact same thing) and say, “YOU!”

 photo 2

Friday was Extreme Purple and Gold Day, which is always a fun day to see the school spirit!

Great job ASB – fun week!

No comments: