Pages

May 27, 2012

.randomness from this last week.

I needed to jailbreak some photos from my phone!

Last weekend was the semi-annual International Quilt Market in Kansas City, MO. I loved seeing all the pictures of new fabric & patterns that were posted on Facebook and Twitter. I would absolutely love to go some year – but first must become a fabric or pattern designer or a vendor….hmm…will probably have to wait a LONG LONG time. :)

I can’t resist sharing photos of my favorite booth & fabric/pattern designers!

Bonnie & Camille!

photo 1

I can’t wait to make that spools quilt – and get my hands on some Marmalade fabric!

 photo 2

photo 3

I made this easy peasy bag for a special gal that is graduating from CHS this week and going to WSU next fall. This pattern was super easy – too bad the pattern reader had some serious problems! A quick project spread out to much longer than it should have!

 photo 1

I love love love getting senior pictures from the graduating seniors and having them fill my bulletin board above my desk. I keep two years worth up at a time, so right now I have 2011 & 2012 pictures.

photo 3

It started filling up quickly this week and I was giving Noe, a student that comes to visit me everyday – or sometimes twice a day, a bad time that he hadn’t given me a picture yet and I was almost out of room! He came up with a solution:

 photo 2 

Haha – genius! :)

It’s hard to believe that the seniors have just 1 1/2 more days of school! I kinda got sad this last week when I thought about it! Every year I get sad thinking about some of my favorites not stopping by to say hi anymore…luckily, there are always new favorites to take their place!

No comments: