Pages

March 12, 2012

.my favorite tool.

I was reminded tonight as I sewed the binding onto a quilt (that I just picked up from the quilter this afternoon – love seeing what kind of magic she’s worked!), how much I love this tool.

I have had a difficult time with my binding since I started quilting. I saw this tool when I was online shopping and decided to give it a try.

ruler-900It has changed my {quilting} life. I’m not even kidding.

It took watching and re-watching a YouTube video before I figured out, but now it works like a charm….every single time.

I can’t bind without it!

Just had to share the love. It’s on sale here: http://www.fatquartershop.com/store/stores_app/browse_item_details.asp?Store_Id=499&Page_Id=23&Item_Id=55246 this month.

Run. Don’t Walk.
Thank me later. :)

No comments: