Pages

March 31, 2012

.girls night out.

My blogging has been non-existent this week because I came down with the nasty cold. It got me good. I went to work each day – you’re welcome, co-workers! – but came home at night exhausted and worn out. I’m finally feeling better and was ready to get out of the house and have some fun!

Lucky for me, Jessica, Amy, Kate, and I had a girls night planned! It was a great way to kick off SPRING BREAK! Kate and I met Jessica, Amy, and Emersyn at the Quilt Show to start the fun. I love the quilt show – so many quilts and inspiration. So many quilts I would NEVER EVER make – but fun to look at! Add in a good dose of quilty shopping – so many options all in ONE place!

Amy, Kate, and I went to Twigs for dinner. Appetizers, dinner, dessert, AND drinks – along with lots and lots of laughs makes for a perfect dinner out. Makes me realize how much I love my friends and I’m so thankful for them!

We dropped Amy off back at her car, then Kate and I went to a late showing of “Mirror, Mirror” – the new Julia Roberts Snow White movie. I’m not sure what my problem was (maybe the BIG meal right before?!), but I could NOT stay awake. I felt so sorry for Kate sitting next to my restless self, trying to keep myself awake. The movie wasn’t great, which didn’t help!

This was such a great way to start Spring Break. Can’t wait to do it again very SOON!

No comments: