Pages

January 8, 2012

.366 days – week 1.

I stink at participating in activities that require me to do something every day or every week for a long period of time. I have a handful of past “great ideas” that I’ve started that are left unfinished after a few entries. I’m hoping I can reverse that trend with this – 366 pictures in 2012 using your iPhone. I saw a some flickr and facebook posts about it – and while I’m not officially following along, I’m going to try to do this on my own. Since I know this isn’t a strong point for me, I’m going to do my best and try for at least 5 out of 7 days a week (since that’s what I accomplished this week!).

January 1: Rocking chairs at the San Diego Airport

photo 1

January 2: If I would’ve remembered to take a picture, it would’ve been of my mountain of laundry!

January 3: Kamryn on her new tractor!

photo 2

January 4: Back to work – the view of my desk from my chair

photo 3

January 5: A completed quilt top!

photo 4

January 6: A screen shot of an online article about Connell Boys Basketball. A YouTube video was released earlier in the week and by Friday – it was national news.

photo 5

January 7: My Mom’s shirt in support of the Eagles!

eagle fan

2 comments:

melissa said...

I love those rocking chairs!!!:)

melissa said...

I love those rocking chairs!!:)