Pages

July 12, 2011

.happy birthday to the Commish.

Today is my Dad’s 69th birthday! He spent the day at work….Mom, Grandma, & I spent the day shopping. I think he probably preferred to be at work. :)

We met up with him for lunch at Red Lobster. It was delish as usual. I love the coconut shrimp….but not without the pina colada dipping sauce!

We’re watching True Grit tonight and just had a nice visit from Bonnie, Scott, & Jeff Weir.

This was the sunset out our back yard tonight…

IMG_0102[1]

Beautiful!

IMG_0104[1]

Happy Birthday Dad! I know your day wasn’t too eventful, but hopefully you felt loved and celebrated today. I also hope you enjoyed my gift to you – fixing my car window. :) I can’t thank you enough for all you do for all of us and for the example you set. I love you!

No comments: