Pages

August 6, 2010

...Grandma Jean's No Bake Cookies...

My Grandma Jean used to make these delicious chocolate no-bake cookies. They've turned into a family favorite! My older sister Tara texted me a few months ago asking me if I had the recipe since she was craving them. I hadn't made them in so long - it made me crave them!


I made them while we were at Priest Lake and took them to Johnson's when we got together for dinner & games. They called them ... "animal poops." I like Grandma Jean's No Bake Cookies better. :)


Bring to a boil:
2 cups sugar
6 tablespoons cocoa
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup butter

Add 1 cup peanut butter & 3 cups quick cook oatmeal.
Spoon onto wax paper & cool.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

These are my FAVE too. I love eating the hot batter---Isuck like that:) These are dangerous at my house. THey diappear:0