Pages

August 27, 2010

...cheer!...

I'm finally getting a chance to post more pictures from cheer camp! I missed the last day of camp because I had to start work...and well, haven't had much of a life outside of school since then!

I think the girls really had a great camp experience. Their instructor, Megan, was a lot of fun and really knowledgeable. I'm really impressed with all they learned and what they were able to accomplish as a team. It makes me excited for this season. They're going to be able to do so many fun things!

They had a karaoke sing-off on the last day...


The entire squad with Megan.

The dance they learned has some really cute moves:
We had a cheer off and Madi & Kayla won!
This is the look we get from Sommer when we say it's time for stunting!
The girls are really excited for their first game next Friday in Othello and to show off their dance routine at the Eagles Nest BBQ on Thursday!

No comments: