Pages

October 22, 2009

[ happy happy birthday madre! ]


We got to celebrate Mom's birthday today!


After all that has happened in the past six months, we are all very thankful to get to celebrate Mom's birthday with her!

She & I went to the Tri-Cities after school, got the last finishing touches of our Halloween costumes, shopped a little at the mall, and then met the rest of our family at Olive Garden for dinner.

When we got home tonight, we found out that a family friend had a baby girl today, so Mom has a birthday twin....just a few years younger! :)

2 comments:

ellsworth family said...

Happy Happy Birthday to your mom! I am glad you were able to celebrate it with her also.

MyCupisHalfFull:-) said...

I love your blog Marcie!
I am looking at it from Jennifer Walker's Daisies blog.
We are so lucky to have such precious Mommy's. They are a blessing! I wish you mother another wonderful year. Give her a big hug from me. Kim W.