Pages

October 18, 2009

[ fun weekend ]

What a weekend!

On Friday, the cheerleaders had our semi-annual Junior Cheer Clinic! There were a lot of excited little girls! The big girl cheerleaders got to use their pink poms again as they cheered the Eagle Football team to a win over Wahluke (49-7).

Here they are showing off to the KNDU camera man!

They learned the "Eagles, C'Mon lemme hear you say 'C'" cheer this week. It's cute in pink!

After the game on Friday night, Jessica Fife and I headed to Wentachee to the Fife Family Crafting weekend. I worked most of the day Saturday on quilting a quilt I'm making for a Christmas present. Saturday evening, I worked on few different things. One of them didn't work out and I was discouraged and then couldn't find my groove, so I went to bed. This morning, I woke up and got to work on a different quilt. I got all the blocks pieced, now just need to sew the blocks together. YAY!

Hey Mom! She's workin' so hard...

Have a lot to look forward to this week: 1st Junior Miss meeting of the year tomorrow, a Longaberger party, a P!NK Volleyball game, Youth Group, Mom's birthday, Friday Night Lights at Royal, and another fun crafting Saturday!

1 comment:

ellsworth family said...

The quilt sure looks good! Congrats to your dad on the car.