Pages

October 29, 2009

[ aw, Samdawg ]

Samson had his portraits taken today by my friend Annette
They turned out awesome! This is my favorite one.
This was achieved by us giving him treats, making crazy noises, and asking questions like: "Samson! Do you want to go for a ride? Do you want to go in the car? Where's Coco? Where's Papa? Samson?! Samson. Samson!"
Only two mishaps: Samson ran head first straight into Annette's floor to ceiling window. Whoops.
Then, when he was sitting on her piano, I think he was getting freaked because everytime he moved, it made noise! Anyway, I went over to pick him up, he stood on his hind legs, and hit his head on the overhang of the top of the piano. Ouch. He's lucky he doesn't have a concussion!
Can't wait to send out my Christmas cards now! Thank you Annette!

10 comments:

Olivieri Portrait Design said...

You're welcome Marcie. Come to think of it he did pass out after we were done. He did so good! The card is so going to be a hit. I love it!

ellsworth family said...

That is so cute! She does good work.

Hannah said...

All the pictures turned out great! I'm excited for the Christmas cards too.

Jenks Family said...

So cute, I never knew a dogs pictures could be so cute. She does amazing job.

Scott and Kelli said...

seriously so adorable! I also think you make a fabulous Lucille!

David and Kira said...

Go to www.thecutestblogontheblock.com. Click on free blogging secrets on the left side. #5 tells you how to change your font. They have about 4 to choose from!

Rachel Berry said...

Holy Banana's those are cute!!! Love it!! She does such a great job.

Rachel Berry said...

Ps. You have Lovely on your Christmas list, I wear it- love it and I also wear Sarah J. Parkers Covet. It is awesome! I got it on eBay for a steal!

:)Rachel

Rachel Berry said...

That's a label cloud, it's super simple to install... Let me see if I can find the link on how to do it..

Please hold......

Okay, this should do it!

http://phy3blog.googlepages.com/Beta-Blogger-Label-Cloud.html

if you need any help you can always call me, my number is 541-963-4519. I'm always home I have no life.

I think it's funny we know all the same people but we have never meet... Or have we.... :)

Good luck,
Rachel

Rachel Berry said...

Ps. I found an awesome deal on ebay for Covet.

http://cgi.ebay.com/COVET-Sarah-Jessica-Parker-3-4-oz-New_W0QQitemZ130341703004QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item1e58f88d5c

She also has a new one called covet bloom, I think I need to try it.

:)Rachel

Okay I'll leave you alone now.