Pages

October 16, 2009

[ friday off ]

Today, there's no school for Staff Development.
Thank goodness it's optional. I needed the day off!

A few years ago, we started the Football Junior Cheer Clinic and we have held it on this no school day in October each year. Luckily, there's always been a home game!

This morning, 50ish elementary aged girls came to CHS jumping, cheering, smiling, and so excited for a fun morning. They were pretty cute!

My Dad dropped Samson off at the groomer this morning and he was going to be ready at 11:30am, so I had to leave the cheer clinic early to get him. Thanks Jess. :)
I picked him up and then went to Annette's studio to drop some things off. While I was there, I made an appointment for her to take Samson's pictures in a few weeks. I'm pretty excited!
We went to Target...he helped me put the cart away:

Now, I'm home for a few hours to finish packing for the weekend. Here's some more of my inspiration for the weekend:

The one on the top (Pint Size) I got in the mail today and can't wait to make these cute baby quilts. Good thing I know SO MANY people who are having babys in the next, well, 7-8 months! :)

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I saw in the paper today that your dad won the new car at the duck race...how fun!!!