Pages

August 30, 2009

[ what a weekend ]

After a super duper duper crazy week at school that incuded inservices, scheduling, and cheer practice followed by a night at the fair and lots of work from home - I was ready for the weekend!!
Remember this crazy trio?

They were at our house this weekend! They went to the fair, we played a marathon game of Monopoly (I won!), the girls got pedicures, the boys went fishing, we tried out the Mentos Geyser, BBQd, played Guitar Hero, and they majorly wore out the dogs!! We had a good weekend.

On Saturday, I went to cheer practice after watching the beginning of Senator Edward Kennedy's funeral. Mom's interest in the Kennedy family has rubbed off on me. I am in awe of the family, their legacy, the curse, and their place in history.

Also, today is Melissa's 25th birthday!

I didn't get to see her, but hopefully she had a great day!

1 comment:

Whitney and Vaughn May said...

haah! i love this last photo:)!