Pages

August 17, 2009

[ help me pick a hairstyle ]

All right, this is a little on the late side, but I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow and I want to take a picture to Tennelle to show her what I'd like.

Here's a recent picture...(minus the bangs pulled back. Boating makes you do desperate things with your hair. I always think that would be a good look, but it just looks DUMB with my big forehead and flat hair.)

Here's some ideas I found online this afternoon. Feel free to send me a picture of an idea you have. I'm open to anything. None of them are exactly what I have in mind. Very annoying...

Maybe my hair already would do what I have in mind if only I could use my hair straightener as it's intended. When I use it, my hair always seems to looks like dry, gross straw at the ends. Back to the trusty curling iron, I go. I need help!

5 comments:

The Strongs said...

Marci....Alison and I like the second picture hair due. I'm jealous that Tennelle is doing your hair...I wish I could live closer so she could do mine. She has been cuting mine since way back when- when she was in Beauty school still, I guess thats what happens when your cousins though! ;) What ever you choose though, you'll look beautiful! Miss you, Tell the family HI!

The Strongs said...

Marci, Alison and I think the second picture hair style. Very cute!! ...I wish I live closer so Tennelle could cut my hair more often. She has been cutting mine since when she was in Beauty school, I guess thats what happens when you cousins! ;) I know that whatever you choose you will look beautiful! Miss you! Tell the family HI for me!

Jessica said...

I like the dark haired lady. On our trip to Seattle Amy schooled Fran and I on proper straightening. She informed us that it is all about the product and less about the straightener--or operator. She sprayed some stuff on my hair that worked great--maybe some advice from Tennelle???? Just a thought--your hair is always better than mine, so take it for what its worth:) I am getting a long over due hair cut on saturday, so I look like an orphan right now--don't judge when you see me TOMORROW--YAY!!!!

Caleb, Rebecca, Jack and Charlie said...

love the third hair style!

melissa said...

okay, now it's time to post your new cue hair cut! :)