Pages

August 15, 2009

[ back from the lake...for good... ]

It's a sad sad day at the Koch house. Mom & I moved home from Priest Lake today (literally moved, it felt like!). I got to spend 7 wonderful weeks there - with trips home here and there...adding up to 34 days! What a great last week we had - spending time with Grandma, Amber, Rachel, and Annette. We did some of our favorite things: got coffee & ice cream, ate French Dip's at Korner's, dinner at Trent's @ Cavanaugh Bay, watched some movies, enjoyed rain, thunder, & lightning, read books, crafted, played cards, enjoyed Sushi Wednesday, and went to the Entree Gallery. I guess we slept somewhere in there too!


We saw an awesome storm roll through...more than once! But here's a pretty picture I took on my iPhone (for crying out loud - it did a pretty good job!). The night after this, it poured so hard - I've never seen it rain that hard anywhere!

Here's the delicious California Roll we enjoyed. YUM! It was my favorite of all that we tried.

So- I'm home and now off to some wedding receptions tonight. I have two blogs below this one that I also wrote today, so don't miss them!!

2 comments:

David and Kira said...

I cannot believe you were in Priest Lake for 7 weeks!! How awesome is that?! You're like a sunbird that moves in the summer! It really sounds sooo nice!!

...And cute table runners!

Jessica said...

I am so glad you are back. It feels good just to know you are close by:) I cannot believe that in 3 days it will be you me and Em again...EVERY Day. I am excited to get out of the house and share some good gossip with you...I MEAN GOOD!!!! See you in a few days. Sorry you have to go back to work so soon!!