Pages

March 27, 2011

. checked off the list .

 

10057406_LuboqnR3_c

I got so much done this weekend!! I basted 3 quilts and 1 table runner, quilted 2 of the quilts (straight line quilting – love!), went to the Tri-Cities with my Mom, had a VERY lazy Sunday, finished binding two quilts, and made a birthday present for a friend having a birthday in a few weeks! Whew! And no nap!

I had a lot I wanted to get done and I’d love to get even more done this week…before we leave for Spring Break. We’ll be gone most of the week plus a day in the Tri-Cities for appointments…not much craft room time!

I’ve been catching up on Sunday night TV while I’m finishing binding a quilt…how great is Sunday night TV?! I LOVE IT!
Sister Wives, Army Wives, The Celebrity Apprentice, Amazing Race, Brothers and Sisters, Holly’s World, and my favorite – The Real Housewives of Orange County! Doesn’t get much better than that!

No comments: