Pages

May 31, 2010

...rainy weekend...

We got to enjoy Priest Lake this weekend...in all it's rainy beauty!
It rained and rained and rained and rained. But time at the lake is time at the lake no matter what the weather is! The rain let up for a little while on Sunday afternoon and people were outside so quick - it was pretty funny.

Our view of the lake has changed a bit - the association my Grandma belongs to was apparently over using their water right and had to remove their third dock - that was closest to our house.

Before:


After:

Our deck table blew over in the tornadic activity last July and we didn't find a good one to replace it with at the end-of-the-year sales. We decided to try out the Memorial Day sales and found a great table, chairs, and umbrella. It's pretty and looks nice on the deck. I think it will get lots of good use this summer!!

I read an entire book, got some burp cloths made, played some Rummy, took a nap, and enjoyed doing NOTHING! I think I got the umph I need to get through the last few weeks of school! Can't wait to go back in about 4 weeks!

I liked this sign: "Welcome back all you Priest Lakers"! It's good to be back!

No comments: