Pages

May 9, 2010

...hunky dory table runner...

I saw this table runner on Rachel's blog (p.s. i quilt) and thought - I love a good disappearing nine patch quilt...how cute would that be in a table runner!

So - I got myself a fun charm pack and went to town!
I was on such a roll, I even decided to try machine quilting it! I know - watch out!

I love how it turned out!!


The quilting isn't the best - but I think it's a decent try for my first time. It's a little more concentrated than I would've liked - so I'll have to work on that for next time.


Pattern: Disappearing Nine Patch as seen on p.s. i quilt
Fabric: Hunky Dory by Chez Moi (my current fav)
Quilted by: Marcie!

1 comment:

Scott and Kelli said...

LOVE it! Good work Marc, I also love Hunky Dory. It's the fabric for my next quilt. I think I should have found a cheaper hobby!