Pages

April 19, 2010

...kamryn...

I've shamelessly "borrowed" pictures from Kamryn's grandma, grandpa, and aunt...
but seriously...how could you resist the sweetness?!
I had to share....


And, is she the cutest little Coug mascot you've ever seen?!
I think her Whitworth alumni family better step it up! :)


I got in a little snuggle time last night. She's so precious and smells so yummy! She just snuggles in so close and it's hard to think of being anywhere else than there.
Her Mama & Daddy are doing great and are the best new parents ever.
You two are awesome parents and I know you'll fall into a rhythm with Kamryn soon. Love you much!

2 comments:

Mikaela said...

Gosh it's amazing how quickly they change just from your previous pictures. She really is just a cutie!

The Wieselers said...

GO COUGS! :)