Pages

May 2, 2009

[ Frances Lind Rein ]

My cousin Lisa and her husband Jon welcomed

Frances Lind Rein

to their family!


born at 12:01am, May 3rd, 2009

7 lbs, 14 oz, 20 1/4 in. long

We are all very excited to welcome Frankie to our family! I love her middle name - both Jon and Lisa have family from Lind, Washington - and the first place we all met Jon was at the Lind Combine Demolition Derby!

(Jon's funny father pointed out that he's glad Jon & Lisa didn't have a common family ties in Ritzville or Washtucna!)
(Too bad I didn't get that quilt sent off yet...!)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Is it just me or does the mommy look like Lindsey Kunkel??? Probably not really, but in that picture--TOTOALLY. I cannot wait to see your tabletopper. I love that fabric. Isnt it cotton blossoms??? See you soon. Maybe we should have cheer pratice/craft day:)