Pages

May 20, 2009

[ tagged ]

I was tagged by my friend Melissa...thanks a lot, Melissa! ;)
Respond and rework:
1. answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention,
add one more question of your own.
2. Tag other un-tagged people.
Here are the Questions:
When was the last time you went on vacation? April, Seattle for Spring Break
Who was the last person you hugged? All the new cheerleaders!
What’s your favorite dinner? Carne Asada with Palomas
What was the last thing you bought? good bought or boring bought? Good bought: a rotating cutting mat at JoAnn's - Boring bought: iced coffee & mini doughnuts at SunMart this morning
What is your favorite weather? 70s, and sunny
What is your favorite charity? Northwest Burn Foundation
Say something about the person/s who tagged you. I'm enjoying getting to know Melissa as my friend, instead of my friend's older sister! :)
What is your favorite flavor gum? Bubble Gum
What did you want to become as a child? a Fashion Designer
What do you miss? Priest Lake
What's your favorite brand of jeans? wide leg, good fit
What's your favorite dessert? Ice Cream
If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Mexico, minus the swine flu
What is your most challenging goal right now? Fitting everything into the day
What’s your 5 year plan? Hmm...continue working hard, travel
If you could live anywhere, even if it was for 1 year where would it be? Right Here
Why is today special? Because it's May 20th. I got to spend the day with Jennifer, working on scheduling. Cheer Tryouts. An Ice Cream Sandwich is on the horizon.
What is your favorite sport to watch? High School Football
What is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own? My Great-Grandma's Wedding Ring
How did you meet your spouse? Not sure yet... :)
What's one thing about you that you would change? LASIK eye surgery!!!
What is something about you that no one would know? I'm not creative...I can copy and follow directions, but coming up with ideas on my own - no bueno.
What would you do with a free hour? Quilt...I'm afraid I'm never going to have time to quilt again, EVER!
What book would you recommend to a friend? Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult
Well, that's it. Feel free to play along. I tag Jessica, Amy, Jennifer, & Jamie.

No comments: