Pages

May 5, 2009

[ Cinco de Mayo }

YAY! I love Cinco de Mayo! I think it's un-American not to honor Cinco de Mayo with good Mexican food and a margarita!


To celebrate, Mom, Dad, Grandma, & I went to Ritzville to try out their new Mexican restaurant. It was delicious!! I could eat there every day...no lie. We also went to the fabric store in Ritzville that is across the street from the Mexican restaurant. It was fun - lots of cute quilts on the walls. Grandma bought me this layer cake:

and, as soon as I got home, I cut it up and started sewing it back together into a cute table topper.
Hope you all enjoyed your Cinco de Mayo and did something FUN to celebrate!!

1 comment:

Nichole said...

They have a fabric store in Ritzville? Who would have thought? I love cotton blossoms fabric. Post pics of your tablerunner.