Pages

May 19, 2009

[ cheer...LEAP...lack of sleep ]

Man, I thought I was tired last week, getting back into the swing of things.
I was wrong.
This week - well, it's only Tuesday - but I'm exhausted!
At work, Jennifer and I are faithfully working on scheduling...scheduling...scheduling. It makes the day go by fast and it's fun to work with Jennifer! It's a little bit like playing puppet master, but hopefully, we're making good decisions for the students!
After school, we've had cheer tryout practice the last two days. We've been a bit disappointed because it seems like not many girls want to hang out with us! We don't even have enough girls to make full squads. Sad sad sad.
This part is fun though:

Tomorrow is cheer tryouts, so we'll see what the girls can amaze us with.
The last two nights have also been Senior LEAP presentations! I volunteered to monitor a room both last night and tonight. I enjoy listening to the presentations, learning about their senior projects, and celebrating this achievement with the seniors!
Last night, I managed to squeeze in a Pampered Chef party, as well!
Tonight, Mom & I are hunkered down watching the finale of Dancing with the Stars with a slice of apple pie. Dad is in Pendleton until Saturday, so it's just us girls. :)



1 comment:

Countrylivn' said...

You and Em match! Fun!