Pages

April 20, 2009

[ new routine ]

I am amazed at how quickly life can change and how quickly we can adapt to that change. Today is the first day Mom & I are on our own, everyone else went back to work! We made it through breakfast, the first dose of pills (13 in the morning!), and a shower! Whew! We had planned to go to the Tri-Cities today, but some friends of my Grandma's decided to come this afternoon, so Tri-Cities will have to wait until tomorrow.
Cheer tryouts start today! I'm really looking forward to seeing Jessica & Emersyn. I'm not going to be able to go everyday - but hopefully a day or two this week, and then, of course, actualy tryouts next Monday!

2 comments:

Olivieri Portrait Design said...

Yeah I know about the 13ish pills... you should see my Dad after dinner. He has a big basket he keeps it all in. I call it a pill ceremony. But seriously if you remember I am the LOW to NO Sodium Diet Person... I mean MASTER. So we should hook up so I can get you the good stuff out there and also recipes.

Jessica said...

We missed you today. Hope to see you tomorrow. I also am hoping that all is going well at your house. Em says hi!!!