Pages

September 16, 2012

.happy birthday grandma!.

Yesterday was my Grandma Marcial’s 81st birthday! We spent the day with her shopping and generally celebrating!

We picked her up from her Connell house and Mom & I took her to the Tri-Cities. Lunch at Frost Me Sweet was our first stop…delicious paninis and fries then a cupcake for dessert. YUM!

We went to Beaver Bark, Village Quiltworks (going out of business sale!), Starbucks, Hobby Lobby, the Mall, & finally a shopping spree at Coldwater Creek for some birthday clothes.

We met the fam at Cedars for dinner…

Mom & the birthday girl

 IMG_4425

Vicky & Doug

  IMG_4427

Mark & Kim

  IMG_4429

Amber & I

 IMG_4430

Melissa & Karlye

 IMG_4431 

Ryan & Melissa

 IMG_4433 

Grandma got some fun gifts…Melissa, Karlye, Amber, & I gave her this purse and some jewelry. Karlye & I picked out the same bracelet from Buckle for her…too funny!

 IMG_4435

Look at that bling!

IMG_4439

Weighed down by jewelry & a Rum Barrel! :)

  IMG_4444

Karlye, Amber, Melissa, & I

 IMG_4445 

Melissa & Ryan with Grandma

 IMG_4448 IMG_4449

all the grandkids…

 IMG_4450

…and the jewelry crazed! No need to wonder where Karlye gets it from!

   IMG_4454

I think the card I got Grandma says it perfectly:

“Your past is our history, your love is our legacy, you are the reason we celebrate”
(or something like that…)

Happy Birthday Grandma!! Hope you had a wonderful day – and an even better year to come! This year MAY be the year she FINALLY fulfills her dream to move to town!

No comments: