Pages

November 8, 2011

.thankful: week 1.

I joined many Facebook friends in posting one thing I’m thankful for each day in November. I’ll post them weekly here on my blog so I can keep them forever in my blog book!

November 1: I'm thankful for being able to enjoy the small things in life. (red cup day at Starbucks!)

November 2: I'm thankful for creativity and being able to appreciate that each person's creative expression is different from everyone else's.

November 3: I'm grateful for the caring and supportive community I live in!

November 4: I'm thankful for former students stopping by to say hi! So good to see you Spencer Hadley!

November 4-Part 2: I'm thankful for unexpected visits and especially hugs from Ali Erickson, Kate Hawk, and Rex Lyle!!

November 5: I'm thankful for fun fall days spent with my Mom...Starbucks, Heritage, and my FroYo! :) (Those were the highlights!!)

November 6: Today I'm thankful for Sunday afternoons, snuggling on the couch with Samson, a cozy blanket, and a cup of coffee. And a DVRd episode of "Revenge." How great is that show?!

November 7: Today I'm thankful for the cheerleaders who make me laugh and make me super proud to be their coach...especially when they're under appreciated and work 10x harder to prove they deserve respect!

November 8: Today I'm thankful for the right to vote. If you don't exercise your right to vote, ladies especially, you need to watch "Iron Jawed Angels" to renew your appreciation of this freedom we hold. Thank you to the trailblazers who forged the path for the rest of us.

No comments: