Pages

July 7, 2009

[ third post of the night ]

I'm off my blogging hiatus for today!! This is my third post tonight, so make sure to scroll down to check the others out. (btw - thanks Jenn Lloyd for letting me "borrow" your class reunion pics from your blog!!!)
I'm home from Priest Lake today...heading to Seattle tomorrow for Mom's dr appt (1st scan since surgery on 4.9.09)...then to Olympia for a meeting for Dad....then back to Connell...Friday grooming day for Samson and I (groomers for Samdawg, nails, pedicure, and haircut for me!)...Saturday sending off Mom & Dad on cruise to Alaska and hosting a bridal shower and hanging out with friends...Sunday is church and a BBQ with friends....Monday, back to the lake!
Hopefully, I can sneak in a visit with my dear friends the DeWulfs while they're in town from Minnesota.
Whew!

No comments: