Pages

July 15, 2009

[ quiet priest lake ]

Samson and I are on day #3 of our solo Priest Lake trip. It's so quiet around the house, the resort (I guess you could call it that...for lack of a better term), even around the lake, there aren't many boats or watercraft.
Yesterday, we were lazy lazy lazy. Seriously - I could barely finish a double scrapbook page spread! However, I did check one thing off my summer-want-to-do list!!
I found out about www.blurb.com - it's a place where you can upload your blog posts, format them, and publish them into a book! I've been wanting to do this for a while, but the formatting part was pretty time consuming. Well, when I got to the lake, I have nothin' but time. :) So, it took me about 9 hours (during which time, I found out that with Grandm's new DISH TV, we have Showtime...which has Big Brother After Dark!!! Happy Dance!), but I got it done!
I came up to the public library, where they have free wi-fi and I'm uploading my book to the internet, so I can order it! I'm pretty excited about it!!
Now, onto the next thing on my list...that darn rag rug.

2 comments:

Whitney and Vaughn May said...

sounds amazing! have a great time relaxing with samson;)

Jennifer Berry said...

You HAVE to let me know how the book turned out!!!! Maybe something I need to do????