Pages

December 12, 2011

.turning 31.

My 31st birthday was on Saturday, December 10th. Jennifer started off my weekend birthday celebration on Friday by taking me to lunch at Mei Lings! I’m so lucky to get to work with a great friend!

On Saturday, Mom and I participated in the Mesa CPT Christmas Bazaar selling jewelry and quilts in the morning and then went to the Tri-Cities with Grandma. We ran a few errands before meeting Melissa for nails and pedicures. We went to dinner at Sushi Mori (YUM!) and then went to Jennie and Alex Rogerson’s wedding reception.

On Sunday, we went to Twigs after church for lunch to celebrate my birthday. birthday (9)

Kamryn entertained us all, just like we like it! She was enthralled with the menu and the elastic band on the menu.

 

birthday (3)

 birthday (4)

  birthday (6)

Kamryn (and the rest of the table) shared my birthday dessert with me!

 birthday (7)

A little “peek-a-DOO” to really make the day great!

     birthday (12)

  birthday (14)

Thanks to everyone that helped celebrate my birthday and make the weekend really special. All the Facebook posts, text messages, and emails really made my day feel so special!

No comments: