Pages

December 18, 2011

.christmas nativity.

Today was the Christmas program at church, where the kids acted out the nativity story. Little Miss Kamryn was a little lamb (just like her Auntie Ang was once upon a time…wearing the same costume too!) so time to get some good photos. Kamryn’s Grandma Karen gave me a lesson on my camera the other night, but do you think I could remember any of her instruction today? So much pressure in the moment!

For example, I wanted to get this sweet moment of Maren with baby Maya as Mary and Joseph…but my camera focused on the candles – which makes for a cool photo, but not what I had in mind!

IMG_1392

Kamryn had a mini-meltdown before her big debut…but Chloe helped her calm down…so cute!

IMG_1393

This little lamb kept the shepherds plenty busy today! She wanted to explore the altar area – not sit with the other animals!

 IMG_1395 IMG_1396

Alyssa Huber looking into the manger – so sweet!

IMG_1397

IMG_1398

Kamryn stole the show today – she was so cute! She did a great job in her first Christmas program!

IMG_1399

No comments: