Pages

April 9, 2011

. frances and louise .

We had a big family dinner last night at Doug & Vicky’s because Jon, Lisa, Frances, & Louise are here! We haven’t seen Jon, Lisa, and Frances since August when they were here and it was the first time we got to meet Louise (she was born in December).

Louise Virginia Rein

photo 2

Frances Lind Rein

P4081287

They are both so sweet! Frances is talking a little bit (she’ll be 2 in a month), so it was fun hearing her say different things. She was intrigued with Grandma Marcial’s hair and kept asking “What’s that?”

frances (3)

I got some snuggle time in Louise. She is such a good baby and just looked at everyone with her big blue eyes!

photo 1

photo 3

Mom bought a book, toy, and puzzle for Frances, so she had fun putting the puzzle together with her.

P4081288

P4081289

and commented, “She sits just like I used to!”

P4081290

P4081291

It was fun to be together as a family – something we haven’t gotten to do much lately! Jon’s parents and Lisa’s mom came from Spokane, so it was a nice surprise to see them! I was a school counselor intern for Jon’s mom before I even knew Jon! She really influenced my perception of what a school counselor should be and taught me so much about being effective in that role. I didn’t get to spend as much time interning with her as I would’ve liked, but I learned so much from her. She holds a special place in my heart!

It was also the 2-year anniversary of Mom’s emergency surgery, so it was nice to celebrate with everyone!

No comments: