Pages

June 15, 2009

[ what I've been up to ]

Here's a look at what I've been up to in the craft room during June. I've made lots of birthday presents, finished the largest quilt I've done so far, and learned to label my quilts thanks to Rachel Griffith at p.s. i quilt.


The labels will appear on birthday days and match up with the project my friends are receiving for their birthday. :)
Here they are all ready to be given away!
Here's one


(yep - I made another one! And, if you haven't voted yet, please go to the Piece n' Quilt Patriotic Quilt Contest and vote!!):



This is a Camille Table Runner with Soiree fabric.



Another Camille Table Runner with Aviary.



This is a lap quilt that I finished the first of June. I love it. I really like the brown binding that anchors the rest of it. Love it! I think it uses Amy Butler fabrics.

And my favorite...a quilt that I finished last week. I got this kit at the Village Quiltworks and I love how it turned out! It's a great size. Mom & I have plans to make a quilt out of this pattern for her with Dick & Jane fabric!

And, here's a sneak peek of what I'm working on now. I just need to sew the binding on.


And, if you haven't left a comment on my contest post, make sure to do so by Wednesday morning! Please please comment!

2 comments:

Olivieri Portrait Design said...

I love the Halloween one!!!!

Jennifer Berry said...

Awesome projects!!!! Way to enter the quilting world with a bang...AND a bunch of finished projects!! As for your contest....something with Starbucks of course!!