Pages

June 7, 2009

[ CHS Class of 2009 ]

Congrats CHS Class of 2009! You did it! You graduated!

These little squirts were just sophomores when I came back to CHS and I have loved getting to know them and love them. This class is full of knuckleheads, but loveable knuckleheads. I am going to miss them.

I'm so proud of all that they've accomplished and all that they've set their sights on. We have college bound athletes, prospective doctors, protectors of our country, and faithful employees. About 1/2 of this class visited my office on a weekly, if not daily, basis...I'm afraid I'm going to be quite lonely for a while!
At least I'll get a little bit of a fix this week as they come to get their diplomas.

(I took these pictures from Tri-City Herald [dot] com...thanks!)
DJ receiving a well-deserved Principal's Award.
Debbie & Felisa

Aaron & Joel receiving their salutatorian and valedictorian awards from Mr. Peterson.

Check out Marisa right in the middle - so her!

The graduatiom crowd...

I was lucky(?) enough to get to celebrate with them at their senior all-nighter party. I think they had a pretty good time. It was fun to spend those last few hours with them as a group.

Class of 2009. I will miss all of you! Don't be strangers!

{p.s. AND I got to see Coriann...what a day!}

No comments: