Pages

June 17, 2009

[ 1st day of Summer ]


I finished this table runner last night. Don't adjust your screen - it IS a Fall/Halloween table runner. Just working my way through my project box!


Today was my first day of summer vacation and I was determined to get something done and not leave the house for any reason! :) (tomorrow - back to reality - I've got errands to run!)

I woke up at my regular time - 5:45, so I was in the craft room by 7. This is what I worked on:

I worked on mission trip stuff for most of the morning. We're leaving in a week(!) and I feel...prepared...but not. Weird feeling.

This afternoon, I watched "Georgia Rule" and created these scrapbook pages:

and cut fabric for another quilt and started working on a project for my Mom.

Tonight, I read outside for a bit, made dinner, and am watching So You Think You Can Dance! I love Wednesday nights!

No comments: