Pages

June 21, 2009

[ Mom's Father's Day Present ]

My Mom, she's so lucky!

While she and Melissa were at Priest Lake, I worked on this little project for her and finally finished it last night around 10:30pm. I love how it turned out and am excited to make another one. I think it will be much easier the next time around.
It used a charm pack and she picked out Bistro by Moda, so it's all coffee prints.

It even has two inside pockets...

And, I figured out how to get a tag inside one of the pockets!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Love it! You are so creative!

Jessica said...

ok. so i left my internet behind for a week and holy S-H-I-T. You finished like a years worth of crafting. I am so jealous. i am gonna get off my butt tomorrow and sew--actually the next day cause I have to unpack first. You rock. cute stuff!!!