Pages

January 30, 2013

.new projects.

Before the craft retreat, I had a few projects that I wanted to get done. I was so excited about how they turned out!

The first was this glittered Starbucks cup…Jennifer & I saw it on Pinterest and she gave me all the supplies for my birthday. I finally got it done and love the results!

IMG_2811

I wanted to make a tool bag for all my sewing tools. I’d made zippered bags before, but they weren’t quite big enough for all my tools. I liked the idea of these boxed cosmetic bags. I LOVE how it turned out! This might be my go to gift!

IMG_2810 

It takes 2 fat quarters and a zipper. Wha la! :)

IMG_2785 

The last thing was a sewing machine cover to protect my sweet little Bernina from dust and nasty sage bugs.

IMG_2786

I made it long so that I didn’t have to take off the sewing table every time, so it’s a little wonky on the left where there isn’t much structure to the machine.

 IMG_2787

   IMG_2791  

Yay! All ready for the craft retreat!

No comments: