Pages

March 25, 2010

...where have I been?!...

The past few weeks have been crazy and I've neglected my blog....there hasn't been anything too interesting to share!
Junior Miss is over for another year. Our theme this year was "Disco Fever" and we all had a great time groovin' to the disco beat. :) On Saturday during intermission, we had a dance party on the stage to the disco music - so so fun!! Laryn Wells was chosen as our 2010 Junior Miss. I think she'll be a great representative. So proud of all the girls. (No pictures to share - yet!)
During the last week of Jr Miss practice - which was also HSPE (formally known as the WASL) week - I came down with the flu. The achy, clammy, chilly flu. YUCK. I was not a happy camper. It was not a good week to be sick and I did not want to give in. I think it was fairly mild except for the extreme body temps.
This week is conference week - which I really enjoy. I like seeing the students and their families and I like the different schedule for a few days. I'm happy to go back to the regular schedule, but it's nice to have a change once in a while.
I have a terrible toothache this week - I think I've finally found the right combination of remedies, which is good because I called for a dentist appointment this morning and I can't get in until April 14th! They did call in a perscription for painkillers though, so hopefully that will help a little too. I don't have time for crap like this - Mom, Melissa, and I are leaving for Seattle on Friday for a few days of Spring Break vacation and then I'm having LASIK surgery on Thursday! Can't wait!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

ANDDDDD you are going to the quilt show!!!!!!!!

Hannah said...

Jake had Lasik done a couple years ago and loves it, I'm sure you will too. Hope you have a great spring break!