Pages

October 5, 2008

[ scentsy ]


i forgot to add a shout out for the cheerleaders new fundraiser:

SCENTSY!!

If you're unfamiliar with Scentsy, let me testify...they are wonderful! They are wickless candles, essentially. There are many delicious flavors that you can put in the top warmer then turn on the lightbulb to melt the wax and release the aromas.

We're selling now through October 17th and all orders will arrive in time for Christmas.

If you're interested in checking out the products, go to: http://www.scentsy.com/annah. In my opinion, the best deal is $44 for a burner and three flavors. If you're interested in ordering, let me know - don't order through Anna's website otherwise it won't count for our fundraiser. :)

(If you are having a hard time choosing flavors, you're not alone! I have Baked Apple Pie in my warmer right now and I love it - but I'm having a hard time choosing what's next! I also love the Sugar Cookie one...)

1 comment:

Jamie S said...

I'm gonna need a couple of burners. I'll get my order to you!