Pages

May 1, 2008

[ Thankful for Friends ] and a bit of an update

When I was encouraged to start/update my blog, I was worried that it would become a burden on me to update...it's been just the opposite! I enjoy posting (wish I did it more often, but don't we all?!) and I love love love getting in touch with friends!! I feel terrible that I can't keep in contact with each of my friends on a regular basis, so at least this way, they can see what's new with me.



{ My dear, longtime friend Kristiane emailed me today that she enjoyed reading my blog. I didn't know she even read my blog!! She is one of my friends that I feel the most guilty about not staying in constant communication with. When I think I'm busy...I think of Kristiane. She has been going to school - well, forever it seems like! She is now a doctor of opthamology - and Kristiane, if I have that wrong, let me know and I'll correct it!! I'm so proud of her accomplishments and so proud that she is stayed with her goal and is now doing what she always said she would. That is incredible! I truly truly am blessed by her friendship and am so thankful to have her in my life. I just wish I could let her know a little more often!! }



[ I had a picture I was going to put here...but can I find it? NO! ]

For now - check out my scrapbook page in the post below of the wedding announcement, bulletin, & bride and groom. That's her and her husband, Darron. I can't believe I can't find that picture.



This weekend is a little bit crazy. I am the Class of 2009 (juniors) Advisor, which means...
PROM ADVISOR
blech. This weekend is prom. I'll be so glad when it's over. I am excited to go and see all the high schoolers dressed up in their ball gowns and tuxes. I didn't go to prom in high school, so it will actually be my first one!
"A NIGHT IN PARIS"
pictures to follow



Also, Melissa is having a Modbe party on Saturday with Kira (McGary) Lee. (http://www.kirasells.mymodbe.com/) Stop by if you're around!



SUNDAY! Sunday! Time to relax and rev up for the week ahead. AP Tests start on Monday - I'm proctoring 6 tests in 8 days. Talk about a smashing good time!



I've still been scrapbooking, so I'll try to post my new pages when I get a chance.

3 comments:

Jamie S said...

Hey Marcie!
I'm so glad I have your blog link now. It's nice to be able to keep up with you this way!
I'm sorry I missed getting you a stampin up order also. Let me know next time. We had to pay our property taxes this month. Yuck! Have a good weekend!

Brian and Jennifer said...

Marcie,
You're always so good to keep in touch with people and so thoughtful. That was fun to read about Kristianne. I don't think I knew she got married and a doctor. That's awesome. Well, good luck with Prom tomorrow. That's a big job I'm sure. I just got back from Kira's Modbe party here. Have fun. They have some cute things.

Jenks Family said...

marcie- i think you can do it all at the high school, i have heard so many great things about you up there. keep up the good work. jilayne