Pages

August 22, 2007

Tagged!!

I was tagged by my good friend Trish...my first blog tag!! Whoop Whoop! Thanks Trish!

Jobs I've Held:

Scale Operator @ Connell Grain Growers
Barista
Receptionist
Office Assistant
Accounts Receivable
Temp
Substitute Teacher
Guidance Counselor
Church Camp Counselor

Movie's I Can Watch Over and Over:

None really...After I've watched a movie two or three times, I'm over it.

My Guilty Pleasures:

Starbucks!!
Coach
Watching TV in Bed
Online Shopping
Magazines - I read TONS of random Magazines!!

Places I Have Lived:

Connell
Spokane
Tacoma, WA

Shows I Enjoy:

Oprah
Grey's Anatomy
Jeopardy
Big Brother
So You Think You Can Dance
The Hills
Family Feud
Ugly Betty
What Not to Wear

Places I've Been on Vacation:

Guanajuato, Mexico
Puerto Vallarta
Washington DC
DisneyWorld
Disneyland
Switzerland
Stillwater, MN
PRIEST LAKE!
Colorado
Texas

Favorite Foods:

French Fries
Starbucks
Tomato Street
Ice Cream
Peaches
Pepsi
Gizzards

Websites I Visit Daily:

Hotmail
Mail 2 Web - Work Email
Skyward - Work too
Facebook
Two Peas in a Bucket
Payless Shoes
Old Navy
Blogs

Awards I Have Won:

CHS Class of 99 Citizenship Award - whoop whoop! ;)

Nicknames:

Marse
Marcie Jo
Stinky
Koch-sie
Not many...pretty unoriginal!

Who Am I Going To Tag:

I have no idea...I don't know who reads this besides Trish and Melissa....Melissa doesn't have a blog and Trish has already done it. Anyone else?!

No comments: