Pages

February 18, 2013

.crafty weekend.

I decided last week that I wanted to learn how to crochet…thanks to my friend Shannah’s adorable pins on Pinterest! Last Sunday I read a few of the books I’d given my Mom last year when she decided she wanted to learn. I watched some YouTube and read some blogs. I got the chain down but couldn’t figure out how to turn. I took my yarn to school on Tuesday so Jessica could help me. I practiced and practiced and by Saturday night, I had a dishcloth! YES!

IMG_2870

 IMG_2885

I finished piecing this quilt top on Sunday morning. I started it at the craft retreat a few weeks ago. The colors aren’t my favorite, but I’d had the fabric cut out for about two years now, so I’m glad to get it done!

 IMG_2886

I made the February BOM yesterday. It’s the most complicated looking one yet…and I realized there are only 3 more to go! So sad….

 IMG_2887

No comments: