Pages

February 27, 2012

.bowling party.

Ben, Maren, Nick, and Kate organized the 2nd meeting of the Connell UMC Adult Youth Group! This time the group went bowling at the Connell bowling alley. It’s not normally open on Monday’s but Maren & Ben know the owners and hooked us up! :)

Gotta love rented bowling shoes – especially with fluorescent shoe strings!

 IMG_1864

Then Kara had to come and show off with her *own* bowling shoes – not rented!

IMG_1865

 IMG_1866

Karlye got two strikes in a row…but then got a gutter ball instead of a turkey!

 IMG_1867

Check out that form!

 IMG_1868

The group of bowlers…

  IMG_1871

Justin, Sheianne, Karlye, and Amber

 IMG_1872

The Baumann Babes!

 IMG_1873

Kate and I

  IMG_1875

Sheianne trying the granny roll…

   IMG_1879 

Karlye, Amber, and I

 IMG_1881

Sheianne and Justin

IMG_1882

The silly poses!

IMG_1883 IMG_1884 

Ben and Maren…and Kara photobombing!

 IMG_1887

It was a really fun evening…and I learned that I really really stink at bowling. I didn’t even break 100! I even took a Jan Term bowling class at Whitworth…obviously did not help!

Thanks for organizing it Boucher’s and Johnson’s! :)

No comments: