Pages

July 23, 2009

[ priest lake, take 2 ]

I came back to Priest Lake on Tuesday (don't be jealous!) with Mr. Samdawg. Along the way, we safely drove while we took pictures...

We made it! :)






We arrived back at the house to Melissa and Jessica, Ronan, and Liam Fife! We had a fun few days that included Trent's for dinner, swimming, cards, ice cream, and movies! Yesterday (Wednesday), Bonnie Weir, Jeff, Scott, and Bonnie's sister Sandy came to visit. We had a nice afternoon chatting with them and enjoying the shade.

They left today, so I'm at the lake for a few days by myself again. Probably twenty minutes after they left, a huge cloud rolled in with thunder, lightening, and rain! Love it!!

2 comments:

ellsworth family said...

Oh my goodness, can I tell you how much I LOVE Outlet Bay? Best place on all of Priest Lake to have a cabin!

melissa said...

miss you, samsam, and the lake already & bummed we missed the storm! (well, tech. we were stopped for construction when it rolled through...but it's not the same as on the lake!) who's the ellsworth family?!