Pages

July 7, 2009

[ CHS Class of 1999 10-Year Reunion ]

So, my 10-year class reunion was a few weeks ago. I haven't posted anything about it yet because I was kind of waiting for one of my friends to send me some other pictures, since I didn't take any the whole weekend. Whoops! Well, I haven't got them yet, but I didn't want to forget to blog about it (and Jennifer's been asking!)...

We started off the weekend with a dinner at the TRAC on Friday night. There weren't a ton of people there, but it was still fun (more fun than I anticipated!). Most of the people there still live around the Connell-Basin City-Tri-Cities area, but it was fun to hang out. Seriously, why don't we do that more often?!

More people stopped by after dinner, so I think we ended up with about 25 classmates on Friday night. Three others came on Saturday that hadn't been there on Friday. We missed everyone that wasn't able to come. Hopefully, the next one will be better attended.
Saturday, we met up at the Pioneer Park Pavillon in Connell. Everyone brought their kids, so I took Samson! :) I hung out with Kutter the whole time, so life was great!!
I am glad we all were able to get together. It was great to see everyone!
Our whole group on Friday night:

The girls put together a table memorializing classmates we've lost:
Mandy Hastings, Meggin Bailie, and Alan Scheenstra

Jilayne McGary Jenks, me, Stephanie Winder Garza, Sora Stocking Smith, Libby Bailie Davis, Kelli Knight Stapleton, Lindsay Poulson Hailey, Juanita Castillo Mauss, Hannah Taylor Shaw, Jennifer Salisbury Lloyd

At the picnic: Kelli, me, Kutter, Sora, and Kaylee

At the picnic: 3 pregos and two chicas:

Jenn, Hannah, Libby, Lindsay, and Stephanie

2 comments:

Olivieri Portrait Design said...

OMG Kutter is getting so BIG

Anna @Only Pennies in My Pocket said...

hey--could you send me the group picture so i can faces???? i tried to open it up bigger but i couldn't get it to open. wish i could have been there!